Anyone ever had 16019 on Meraviglia?

wwinfl91

This was the last YC cabin available and it is at the end of YC area and I think backs up to a rest room for the solarium. I wouldn't think that would get used much at night and as long as there isn't any smells or leaks from it I wouldn't think it would bother us. I'm not sure if there is a card entry system by the elevators or not but since there is also a stairway there probably not. So I guess we could get people wandering up the hallway from the solarium?  Anyway interested if anyone has ever been in this cabin.

Thanks

There are locked glass doors that require your wrist band or card to gain access. No one can just walk in. Last time we had last cabin on deck 18 and loved the location. This time we're on 16 and closer to the lounge. Have a great time.

Yes, it does back up to the Solarium pool restroom.  Not sure how sound-proof that wall is?   We were in the interior of that area of the YC and it was great.  Perhaps you could waitlist to move to another cabin if one comes available?  

Good Luck,

Kel

We were in cabin 16019 for the January 26th, 2020 sailing and loved it.  We did not hear any extra noise from the solarium or stairway.  As others mentioned, there is a glass door that requires a yacht club keycard or wristband to enter the hallway, so you don't have to worry about non-yacht club guests wandering around the hallway.  This glass door is near the cabin entrance which makes it perfect for leaving the yacht club area (no need to go all the way back around the concierge desk to exit) and it is rarely used by other guests.

Agree completely with Asecert's description!  We were in 16019 on the January 5th sailing and would book it again in a heartbeat.  We also found being located on the lounge level was very convenient and only one flight of stairs to the dining room.