Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

The people in the room above me are definitely awake. I wonder if that’s why I’m awake.

I can sleep through planes but not the people in 1403. I just realized I’m on the 13th floor. I thought all hotels skipped the 13th floor. Like airlines skip the 13th row. Really whoever has 14 is really 13....but I’m on 13 here...not a 14 that’s really 13.

I think I’m in row 14...which is really 13...on the plane.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

I get my tag and boarding passes. It says head

to bag drop. I ask the spirit lady where bag drop is and she points to the long line...which now has grown by about 50 people in the time I was at the kiosk. 

So let me get this straight. Printing my own stuff didn’t save me any time? It cost me time? She asks for my bag tag and starts putting it on my suitcase. While she’s doing that another lady walks by and says “anyone going to Las Vegas?” I say I am. She takes me to a shorter line. 5 people in front of me.

So now I’m waiting in line at security. 5:48 am.

B8630C37-A914-4E2B-B131-DC3F6BDB4DE5.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I get my tag and boarding passes. It says head

to bag drop. I ask the spirit lady where bag drop is and she points to the long line...which now has grow by about 50 people in the time I was at the kiosk. 

So let me get this straight. Printing my own stuff didn’t save me any time? It cost me time? She asks for my bag tag and starts putting it on my suitcase. While she’s doing that another lady walks by and says “anyone going to Las Vegas?” I say I am. She takes me to a shorter line. 5 people in front of me.

So now I’m waiting in line at security. 5:48 am.

B8630C37-A914-4E2B-B131-DC3F6BDB4DE5.jpeg

Nice! It was looking like a rough morning up until this point.

15 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

The lines are real. I decide to use the kiosk to get my bag tag and boarding pass.

AF5EF66C-4F61-4FD7-A0F5-2F1D3C5C12C5.jpeg

Wow. That is a crap ton of people for 5:30 in the morning. I'm just trying to get my sleepy husband up to go to the gym!

1 minute ago, pamici said:

Wow. That is a crap ton of people for 5:30 in the morning. I'm just trying to get my sleepy husband up to go to the gym!

yeah  there was practically no line for my afternoon flight last time. I really didn’t think there would be many people this early.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

Who just has their toothbrush hanging out of a bag like that? It’s way overdue for replacement. I have mine under lock and key. Actually. This is probably weird. I don’t leave my toothbrush out at hotels...or on cruises. 

699F9A67-72B9-4544-B11B-CBE898D22166.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Who just has their toothbrush hanging out of a bag like that. I have mine under lock and key. Actually. This is probably weird. I don’t leave my toothbrush out at hotels...or on cruises. 

🤢

14 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Who just has their toothbrush hanging out of a bag like that? It’s way overdue for replacement. I have mine under lock and key. Actually. This is probably weird. I don’t leave my toothbrush out at hotels...or on cruises. 

Yeah that is pretty gross.  

I get up to security and notice they’re body scanning people. I swear they didn’t scan me last time. I got scanned in Ft Lauderdale. I get to the front of the line and he tells me and the three people behind me to skip the scanner and go through a metal detector. I guess I don’t look dangerous. Or they don’t want to see what’s under my clothes. 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1