Adventure Ocean Question

Sles23

We have a 1 year old and a 3.5 year old.  We're going on the Oasia OTS next month.  Our 3.5 year old is not potty trained but we saw on Royal's website that they say for the 3-5 year old group, kids need to be potty trained to participate.  Does anyone know if this a steadfast rule and we won't be able to drop our 3.5 year old off at the AO programs?  Also, do you know if we can leave our 3.5 year old with our 1 year old group if we can't at the 3-5 year old group since he is not potty trained?  Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Not only do they have to be potty trained, they must be able to handle all potty activities themselves. The crew won't go into the bathroom with them. The bathroom does have small toilets and short sinks, so its easier for them. They will not allow them to wear a diaper or pull up in the AO room, and they'll get kicked out for the week after 2 accidents.

I am pretty sure they will allow a 3 year-old into the nursery if they aren't potty trained, but you will have to pay the hourly rate. I know my 3 yo would also be insanely bored in the nursery, although she loved it when younger.

Edited by OSUZorba
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Sles23 said:

We have a 1 year old and a 3.5 year old.  We're going on the Oasia OTS next month.  Our 3.5 year old is not potty trained but we saw on Royal's website that they say for the 3-5 year old group, kids need to be potty trained to participate.  Does anyone know if this a steadfast rule and we won't be able to drop our 3.5 year old off at the AO programs?  Also, do you know if we can leave our 3.5 year old with our 1 year old group if we can't at the 3-5 year old group since he is not potty trained?  Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

It is a 3 strikes and you’re out in AO.  So she can have up to two accidents, but on the third she is kicked out.

She can go to the nursery if she gets kicked out of AO.  My daughter was just a couple days over three and couldn’t cut it on the potty front so she ended back in the nursery.  She enjoyed it in the nursery and didn’t have any issues being bored but every kid is different.