RoyalUP

mariamtzj

Can anyone answer this?  Is the amount you bid on top of the price you paid for your current room?  So if you paid $3,500 for your balcony and you bid $300 for the JS, the total would be $3,500 plus $600?

Thanks

• Like 2

So we are sailing Monday on the Brilliance.  I got a good rate on an inside, and I bid the minimum on the balcony a while back but haven't gotten an upgrade.  It looks like there are at least 15 cabins still available to purchase in balconies today.  We are diamond plus...do you think we have any chance for an upgrade once onboard if they are still empty?

Thanks so much,

Leslie

7 hours ago, lhook said:

So we are sailing Monday on the Brilliance.  I got a good rate on an inside, and I bid the minimum on the balcony a while back but haven't gotten an upgrade.  It looks like there are at least 15 cabins still available to purchase in balconies today.  We are diamond plus...do you think we have any chance for an upgrade once onboard if they are still empty?

Thanks so much,

Leslie

We are on Brilliance at the end of March and had an inside room as well. We made the minimum Royal Up bid ($100 pp) for a balcony  but hadn’t heard anything. After reading a few posts here I decided to call RC. We were able to move up to a balcony for $175 total. It was a little cheaper and no waiting. It was only $36 to move to an ocean view (minimum Royal Up was $40 pp).