Refund or On Board Perks, Eclipse March 30

Cathi D

There has been a lot of chatter on FB about refunds and or On board Perks. We are on the sailing out of San Diego March 30. Has anyone on that ship been informed of any refunds etc or contacted Celebrity to inquire abut them? We got a pretty good deal and we are not unhappy with our selection but if we can get a few perks..why not!!

With due respect, I'm not sure I follow?.... Why do you think you would be entitled to perks? This ship is coming up from South America where, as of today, there have been no virus concerns. Is this what the FB chatter is about? Sincerely asking. 🙂

EDITED TO ADD: Beg pardon, I see that as of today there is some concern for Brazil.

Edited by Langley Cruisers

I guess I should have worded it differently..people have posted that with prices dropping etc they were finding that they were refunded or had perks added to existing reservations. I was simply curious if anyone else had encountered anything similar. I certainly do not think I am entitled to extra perks and as I said we are not unhappy with our price, just curious.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Check the Roll Call for your cruise.  Is it possible that these discussions of refunds or perks are people who were on Asia cruises that were cancelled or had significant itinerary changes.

One of the people who responded was on an Alaskan cruise going in May.  

36 minutes ago, Cathi D said:

I guess I should have worded it differently..people have posted that with prices dropping etc they were finding that they were refunded or had perks added to existing reservations. I was simply curious if anyone else had encountered anything similar. I certainly do not think I am entitled to extra perks and as I said we are not unhappy with our price, just curious.

With the clarification, it appears that with a 'price' drop passengers were able to up-grade the booking or gain additional OBC or add Perks or up-grade cabin...

You may want to contact your point of reservation to find out if your booking is eligible for any of these.

bon voyage