Harmony of the Seas

jamon

I have a couple of questions that I hope someone can answer. First, does the Harmony have free beer, wine , champagne and water in the suite/pinnacle lounge from 11am to 11pm like the Oasis? I believe you can also get mixed drinks from 4:30 to 8:00pm. Is that correct? I also saw somewhere that on labadee in the barefoot beach area which is also for suites/pinnacles that you can get beers for free starting at 11am, just like on the ship and you don't need a drink package for that. Is that correct? thanks in advance

5 minutes ago, jamon said:

I have a couple of questions that I hope someone can answer. First, does the Harmony have free beer, wine , champagne and water in the suite/pinnacle lounge from 11am to 11pm like the Oasis? I believe you can also get mixed drinks from 4:30 to 8:00pm. Is that correct? I also saw somewhere that on labadee in the barefoot beach area which is also for suites/pinnacles that you can get beers for free starting at 11am, just like on the ship and you don't need a drink package for that. Is that correct? thanks in advance

you like to drink 😉 

44 minutes ago, jamon said:

First, does the Harmony have free beer, wine , champagne and water in the suite/pinnacle lounge from 11am to 11pm like the Oasis? I believe you can also get mixed drinks from 4:30 to 8:00pm. Is that correct? I also saw somewhere that on labadee in the barefoot beach area which is also for suites/pinnacles that you can get beers for free starting at 11am, just like on the ship and you don't need a drink package for that. Is that correct?

Yes, yes, yes.