Alask

Busia1956

Welcome to Cruise Critic, although I see you joined awhile ago! This is the right place to ask about a strictly Princess question (although I do not have the answer). But for your planning pleasure, don't miss the Alaska port-of-call board on CC:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/33-alaska/

I found most maybe all of my June AK excursions via that board! 

Our favorite excursions were Ziplining (Ketchikan) and Mt Robert's (Juneau) Ziplining was with Adventure Tours and involved a climbing challenge, walking through 3 bridges between trees in disrepair (1 rope, 1 missing planks, 1 balance beam). For Mt Robert's we walked to the tramline which goes 1/2 way up then continued to the top. Awesome views, lots of animals, delicious wild berries. 

Edited by Ombud

Love Chilkoot Tours for independent excursion in Skagway and typically book their van up to the Yukon - Caribou Crossing - and the train back to Skagway.  First learned about them on the Cruise Critic Alaska board - terrific source of info. Alaska is our favorite cruise area - have a great trip!