Enchantment - transportation from Houston to Galveston

Two of us cruising on Sept. 9, 2020 out of Galveston.  Is there any recommendation on how to get to Galveston from either of the airports in Houston TO Galveston?  Is there a 'group' shuttle that goes both ways?  I think we will be flying in on Tuesday the 8th and going to Galveston to spend the night.  

Thoughts?

We arrived at Houston Hobby on Sunday and used VIP Express to Galveston.  Absolutely amazing communication with Emanuele, who was so friendly and professional on the phone as well as when he picked us up.  Shuttle $30pp from Hobby... no doubt more from IAH.  We were the only passengers so he came in a nice Expedition instead of the usual shuttle.  We’ll find out what the shuttle is like on Friday when we go back to HOU.  
VIP Express 1-409-888-0520

I looked at quite a few shuttles and car services before I read a post by someone on the Gulf Coast board and decided to try VIP.  Could not get website booking to work so called and left a message.  He was driving when I called and apologized about taking a couple hours to get back to me.

We have used lots of car/limo services all over the US and international... and I do not hesitate to recommend this service.  

Houston Hobby is closer and has lower transportation costs to/from Galveston. Of course airline prices could affect your airport choice, and you do not have to use the same airport arriving and departing.