WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE DRINK PACKAGE?

Boiler Cruiser

3 minutes ago, Tedferg said:

It seems to be a standard option on all cruises now and quick arithmetic shows it to be $40 pp pd extra. Not to quibble, but when you say 'we've got it' you mean 'we paid extra for it' right ?

correct - we paid the cruise fare for that - $ 15 pp pd for a drink package is a bargain even if you don't drink ANY alcohol

24 minutes ago, voljeep said:

$ 15 pp pd for a drink package is a bargain even if you don't drink ANY alcohol

Right 🙂 Also both passengers in a cabin must take the same option, so the sharing dilemma  goes away.

I always wondered about pricing of PBP, especially when they put the price up. PBP was a toss up for me, but did not work for DW. Though some times we paid for it for DW when travelling with a group, just so we would all be on the same page at drink time. Compare a diminishing number of PAX buying PBP and suspicion that some of them were 'sharing', with 'Plus' pricing where both passengers pay for it. Also Plus it is an easier decision for many PAX. Probably the Best Sale Ever showed this pricing model would work. The thing that amazes me is inclusion of Gratuities, Plus pricing of $40 just for Drinks would be a no brainer for me, $80 for 2 versus $70 for me and cost of DW drinks bought separately. Hmmm maybe that is too close and so Gratuities tips the scale.

Wi Fi is not important for us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, voljeep said:

psst - there's a workaround for that … at least there used to be ...🤑

BEST2DG ??? We have that on upcoming Sept cruise but my hopes are shrinking that it will happen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tedferg said:

BEST2DG ??? We have that on upcoming Sept cruise but my hopes are shrinking that it will happen.

yep - got it on our little cruise at the end of November - final due on 9/11, so far

glass half full it's a go and we get a nice upgrade …