Stateroom Bathrooms

lkgreen26

Can anyone tell me what type of hand soap celebrity reflection puts in their staterooms?  We are concierge class.  I’m trying to decide how much liquid hand soap to pack.  Do not 

like hand washing with bar soap.  Thanks so much!

Edited by lkgreen26
Spelling

9 minutes ago, lkgreen26 said:
2 minutes ago, Langley Cruisers said:

For us last year in CC, it was still bar soap. We take liquid soap as well, 2 bottles for a 7 night cruise for both of us. In near future, I would recommend 3 bottles for a 7 night cruise. You can leave the remainder or bring it back home.

Thank you!  I want to be prepared for the excessive hand washing we will be doing 😃

• Like 1

On 3/11/2020 at 2:09 PM, lkgreen26 said:

Can anyone tell me what type of hand soap celebrity reflection puts in their staterooms?  We are concierge class.  I’m trying to decide how much liquid hand soap to pack.  Do not 

like hand washing with bar soap.  Thanks so much!

For us, last week, it is still bar soap which we don't like as well. You would think they would install a dispenser like they put in some showers.

Jim

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DrKoob said:

For us, last week, it is still bar soap which we don't like as well. You would think they would install a dispenser like they put in some showers.

Jim

haha... depending on what cabin you have, it's easy to reach the shower gel from the bathroom sink!

Just now, twincheryl said:

haha... depending on what cabin you have, it's easy to reach the shower gel from the bathroom sink!

Yes but the bath gel was not there on Reflection in our 2C stateroom. Plus, you can't be sure how anti-bacterial that is.