Future Cruise Credit balance?

1 minute ago, firefly333 said:

My rcl booking agent on the booking yesterday that I wound up booking with a big box hotel site, she said I could apply the fcc myself to it.

She said call 800 256 6649 to get the fcc applied, rather than bother the ta.

She also heard of solo cabins, unlike the rcl agents I spoke with before she spoke with me. So she seems good. Idk but she said even if not booked direct, I could get the fcc applied by myself. 

Lol, typical response of a big box TA...you can do it yourself.  That’s fine if you want to but that’s what TA’s are there for.  

Thanks for the info.

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Lol, typical response of a big box TA...you can do it yourself.  That’s fine if you want to but that’s what TA’s are there for.  

Thanks for the info.

That's not what I said. I said my royal Caribbean lady who is assigned to me told me that.

I have not talked to the agent I booked with, the phone number came from my rcl booking agent who I spoke with later in the day .... not from the ta. 

I tried to boo, with royal if you remember the thread yesterday, and the rcl agents one said a glitch and 2nd said oh there are no 2w on that ship, he would contact IT to have it removed, and that's why I booked it online with a big box agent. I got the run around from royal. 

The rcl agent I'm assigned to finally called me late in the day, and she gave me that phone number ... it was given me by rcl. 

I wish I knew how to contact you. I'd be glad to book thru you, but dont know how. I do have a ss of what was o  the rcl website showing it clearly said it was a 2w... royal told me no such and had it remove it, so it was only on other sites after he had it removed. 

Seems like a lot of rcl agents dont know as much as you or the rcl agent they assigned to me I couldnt reach. Once it was removed from the rcl booking site ... couldnt book it, but found it still on like 5 other sites listed as a solo cabin. .. that royal said didnt exist on jewel.

I suspect they are hard to come by, and will never let them tell me different now that I know from you they do exist, royal was wrong.... but again. My agent at royal gave me that number .. not a ta.

Maybe I should have been more patient, but I'd been trying to book that room since 4 am and calling royal and getting such conflicting answers I posted on cc, and you cleared it up.

Next time I'll know and not take nonsense for answers. It was a 9 day, 5 port, and I didnt want to lose it, so I booked elsewhere... didnt know what else to do after know it alls said 2w weren't on that ship and had it removed. I didnt have a way to contact you or would have. Learned a lot yesterday.

• Like 1