New booking

Is Royal taking new bookings for later in the year?   The hubby and I found another cruise that will work for us,   We already know we are cancelling May but not wanting to call in yet,  letting the people with March/April cruises set on hold first.    I called in but option for booking wasn’t an option? 

7 minutes ago, robindina said:

Is Royal taking new bookings for later in the year?   The hubby and I found another cruise that will work for us,   We already know we are cancelling May but not wanting to call in yet,  letting the people with March/April cruises set on hold first.    I called in but option for booking wasn’t an option? 

Book on line or call a travel agent.  They are definitely taking bookings. 

• Like 1

Yes, they are taking bookings.  

On Thursday our Princess cruise May 9th was canceled.  I was able to re-book for the same week on the Symphony since Royal was only stopping voyages for 30 days instead of 60 days like Princess.

Keeping our fingers crossed that this remains the case.

By the way when Princess canceled, we also canceled our original flights.  Just rebooked flights for the same days this morning and saved $700. Now we are hoping our "Royal up" bid gets selected and nothing else cancels!!