Cruise Ship Locations - During the cruise ship ban of 2020/2021/2022

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

Now that the 2022/2023 Australia / New Zealand summer cruise session is about to start and that just about all the cruise ships have restarted service or are about to restart (Pacific Adventure).

I think its time to put this thread to bed! 🙂

Thank You Everyone for reading, posting and helping with this thread over the last 2 years!, Apologise for any errors etc...

This post is also in memory of Kiwi Kruzer (David) who passed away and was not able to see the cruise ships come back 😰

I am about to head to Los Angeles, USA to bring the Majestic Princess back to Australia and New Zealand!

We might be lucky to meet up with Sapphire Princess and / or Diamond Princess, so if I do see them, I will photo a photo!

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Kiwi_cruiser said:

Hi Guys

Now that the 2022/2023 Australia / New Zealand summer cruise session is about to start and that just about all the cruise ships have restarted service or are about to restart (Pacific Adventure).

Thank You Everyone for reading, posting and helping with this thread over the last 2 years!, Apologise for any errors etc...

This post is also in memory of Kiwi Kruzer (David) who passed away and was not able to see the cruise ships come back 😰

I am about to head to Los Angeles, USA to bring the Majestic Princess back to Australia and New Zealand!

We might be lucky to meet up with Sapphire Princess and / or Diamond Princess, so if I do see them, I will photo a photo!

Thanks Stu, for your 2 1/2 year edition of the Non-Cruisers Almanac.

Yes, everything is pretty much back as our summer season kicks-off in a couple of weeks. Some ships have gone, some of the deck chairs have been shuffled, and a couple of extra surprises announced along the way.

Vale David. He has been waiting a while for the heavenly QEII cruise itineraries, and they have now become available.

Yes, stick a fork in it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kiwi_cruiser said:

Hi Guys

Bon Voyage for your cruise on Majestic Princess.  

Thank you for all your excellent work on this interesting thread. 

I miss Kiwi Kruzer (David).  Kiwis like you, and David, with your wealth of knowledge re cruise ships bring a lot of pleasure to passengers.  

• Like 2