Cancelled purchases through cruise planner

Although I cancelled my cruise planner purchases and got my 4 emails for those purchases *BEFORE* I cancelled the cruise apparently they lumped all those and the 50% cruise refund together in one payment. I just called and they said it would be up to 30 days. Grumble.

7 minutes ago, Cruising Grandma 13 said:

I cancelled my Cruise Planner purchases on March 13th and they were refunded to my credit card on March 20th.

My Cruise Planner cancellations took 7 days to be refunded to my credit card along the same time line.  🍷

2 hours ago, Cruising Grandma 13 said:

I cancelled my Cruise Planner purchases on March 13th and they were refunded to my credit card on March 20th.

May I ask which country your in, I cancelled drinks package etc on the 12th and still not received refund!

• Like 1

If you also cancelled your cruise they might have done the same as mine, making me wait for one combined refund although I cancelled my cruise planner purchases before I cancelled my cruise. At least when I talked with the agent the amount they quoted is the expected combo amount.

On 3/21/2020 at 8:14 AM, Monthend said:

I received credit now for all prepurchased items.

Now waiting for refund of cruise. They did say it could take 30 days I believe.

Same situation here, I cancelled a water park purchase on my not yet cancelled 5/17 Harmony cruise.  Water park refund took one week to post my credit card.

Still waiting on credit card refund on my 3/29 Harmony cruise.  I opted for a cash refund after Royal cancelled the cruise (I waited until they cancelled which has a cash refund option). Supposed to take 30 days.  Never received a promised e-mail confirmation.

I’m hesitant to opt for 125% future cruise credits as the new “fitness to cruise” letters may be be difficult to get.

Lou

Edited by loudbmw