NCL no cancel cruises till after 90 day final payment

waterjock

I believe NCL will not cancel June or July cruises till final payments are made for existing cruises booked months ago.Their are a lot of people who think this will be over by than.They also see prices from NCL for the same cruises are now listed for a lot more money than they paid. The cruise ships have been labeled the worst case for anyone trying to avoid getting the virus.Lets be honest every thing we read should tell us this not going away any time soon.

12 hours ago, waterjock said:

I believe NCL will not cancel June or July cruises till final payments are made for existing cruises booked months ago.Their are a lot of people who think this will be over by than.They also see prices from NCL for the same cruises are now listed for a lot more money than they paid. The cruise ships have been labeled the worst case for anyone trying to avoid getting the virus.Lets be honest every thing we read should tell us this not going away any time soon.

I agree with you, because they anticipate sailing those voyages. Why would they cancel them when they plan to sail?

I am booked on the Encore in October and I hope NCL extends the date past September 30th for the 48 hour cancellation or they will not be getting my final payment in June.

I hope they do this soon to give people piece of mind