How many more times does RCCL suspends cruises before they say enough is enough for 2020 ?

Jimbo

42 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Ok. How about this guys CCL predictions?  Don’t have any clue if he is correct. 

Idk but his information already out of date. He mentioned carnival offering ships to be used for the virus and right now it's pretty clear not needed and wouldn't happen. Things change daily.

..and who knows what select sailings with reduced people might or might not sail. Coco cay?  I'm guessing we might have more answers tomorrow if this is going to happen. I'll sit back and wait to hear. 

See what tomorrow brings. I thought people would be happy to hear carnival might try limited reduced capacity sailings. It is true carnival stopped bookings the rest of may. To keep down capacity? Fewer folks on board? Well that news was late today so tomorrow we should know I hope.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Idk but his information already out of date. He mentioned carnival offering ships to be used for the virus and right now it's pretty clear not needed and wouldn't happen. Things change daily.

..and who knows what select sailings with reduced people might or might not sail. Coco cay?  I'm guessing we might have more answers tomorrow if this is going to happen. I'll sit back and wait to hear. 

See what tomorrow brings. I thought people would be happy to hear carnival might try limited reduced capacity sailings. It is true carnival stopped bookings the rest of may. To keep down capacity? Fewer folks on board? Well that news was late today so tomorrow we should know I hope.

Think something will happen(be announced )tomorrow ?

• Like 1