OBC: Where? When?

I just noticed the taxes, fees, etc. for the cruise I cancelled were posted to my credit card. I assume the rest of the refund will be in OBC. I’d like to see if that money is in my account without having to be on hold for a long time and taking the opportunity of a more important phone call away from someone else. Is there a way to see it online? Has anyone had the fees etc. returned AND learned the OBC too was applied? How did you find out?  I don’t want to forget about it, but making a call seems daunting. 

1 minute ago, pthjudy said:

I just noticed the taxes, fees, etc. for the cruise I cancelled were posted to my credit card. I assume the rest of the refund will be in OBC. I’d like to see if that money is in my account without having to be on hold for a long time and taking the opportunity of a more important phone call away from someone else. Is there a way to see it online? Has anyone had the fees etc. returned AND learned the OBC too was applied? How did you find out?  I don’t want to forget about it, but making a call seems daunting. 

The rest of your refund is issued as a FCC

you will get an e mail with the amount and a unique FCC number.  You can’t see it on line. 

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The rest of your refund is issued as a FCC

you will get an e mail with the amount and a unique FCC number.  You can’t see it on line. 

The funny this is that FCC is virtual and the company has already got your money and paid all the taxes with it. Its unfair that we dont have tax refunds as an actual money. There are things for which the taxes are so high that it would be better to have this money back in actual cash. Maybe its just me but I dont think its fair. I would rather agree on a full compensation. This way I see it the most correct  

Just now, Roger88 said:

The funny this is that FCC is virtual and the company has already got your money and paid all the taxes with it. Its unfair that we dont have tax refunds as an actual money. There are things for which the taxes are so high that it would be better to have this money back in actual cash. Maybe its just me but I dont think its fair. I would rather agree on a full compensation. This way I see it the most correct  

If the cruise is cancelled you do have the option of a full refund or you can rake a higher amount as a FCC..your choice.