New dates for refund request

The new sailings that were just canceled have a new date to request refunds by.

Yes, refunds can be requested as follows:
• Suspended Sailings departing on-or-before May 11, 2020: Refunds must be requested on-or-before December 31, 2021 and will be processed approximately 30 days after the request is submitted.
• Suspended Sailings departing between May 12 – June 11, 2020: Refunds must be requested on-or- before December 31, 2020 and will be processed approximately 45 days after the request is submitted.
Upon processing the refund and reimbursing the original form of payment, the Future Cruise Credit will be deactivated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I posted about this in the other thread, but this drives me crazy. I thought they might actually increase their offerings as the cancelations went on to incite more people to take the FCC and improve Royal's cash position. This just means I'll be taking the refund now. Stupid policy change by them for the later sailings. 

1 hour ago, Smiles1984 said:

BankScene1317.jpg

Perfect comparison! I have been thinking about that classic movie in relation to what is going on now way too much. Thanks for reading my mind!

Edited by coaster
  • Thanks 1