Carnival MC

Butterbean1000

Thanks for the news. I had $150.00 dlls. of Fun Points credit for a Panorama cruise. Called BARCLAYS was given a case number and 3 weeks later was sent a letter saying Barclays could not resolve the problem even though I had a redemption number and all documentation. Have spent over 3 hours on hold with Barclays and have no luck with speaking with anyone. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

5 hours ago, charliealpha1 said:

Thanks for the news. I had $150.00 dlls. of Fun Points credit for a Panorama cruise. Called BARCLAYS was given a case number and 3 weeks later was sent a letter saying Barclays could not resolve the problem even though I had a redemption number and all documentation. Have spent over 3 hours on hold with Barclays and have no luck with speaking with anyone. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Maybe they are just overwhelmed.  I would not let it go.  Call again and open a new inquiry.  Like I said, we didn't even have to call. Keep an eye on your account.  They didn't notify us, we noticed the reimbursed points while checking our bill on line.  Good luck!

6 hours ago, charliealpha1 said:

Have you tried contacting them on social media? I seem to always have the best luck with companies when I message them on Facebook. I try to not call anyone if possible. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, teknoge3k said:

Have you tried contacting them on social media?

I seem to always have the best luck with companies

when I message them on Facebook. I try to not call anyone if possible. 

Agreed ^

That social media stuff can be powerful!!

mainly because they know that everyone gets to see it!