Favourite P&O Dish/what are you having today?

Eddie99

Jennizor, thanks for that.  I have the Nigellissima book but haven't tried that one, will do so when I've got someone other than my husband to cook for.  The trouble with puddings meant for more than two people is that we eat it all!

Scrambled eggs in the morning, you can't beat them( pardon the pun), washed down with cups and cups of tea, a great start to the day.  we love the Sindhu,  the whole experience is tremendous.  The starter is always strips of spicey beef on the nicest flat bread we have ever tasted. My wife always goes for the trio of curries where I am a whimpy traditionalist and go for the mild curry, sorbet and then ice cream.  

• Like 1

Mmm, that beef/flatbread dish is lovely

So are the tiny tasty bits that are served first - and the tray of nibbles at the end.  Nobody leaves Sindhu hungry 

Tonight should have been asparagus risotto but someone stupidly forgot to reorder risotto rice after finishing the last packet last week 🙁. So, I’ll save that for another day and instead we’ll have pan-fried char with asparagus and new potatoes.  Sauvignon Blanc will complement that nicely