Breeze Cruisers ... Largest Main Dining Table?

auscgguysgirl

Hello fellow cruisers!  We have not sailed the Breeze before.  I am trying to find out if anyone knows what the largest table is in the main dining room?  We have a large group of 24 w/ a mix of kids, teens and adults.  We are trying to determine who may sit where!  TIA!

We’ve been on the Breeze a couple of times recently. To my knowledge the largest tables sit 12 people, those are the large round tables in the middle of the DR.  They also have tables by the windows that can seat 8 to 10 people. We’ve had our large groups put at these tables before. As long as your bookings are linked, they will do their best to accommodate your party. When everyone is on board, check to see where everyone is assigned then go to the dining room to see where the tables are located. 

Thanks!  We don't do anytime dining ever ... and I can't imagine trying it w/ that # of people.  We always like to be seated close together and generally email dining about a month out requesting main dining/middle floor seating.  I just wanted to know what the seating tables were approximately. 

We cruised once w/ a group of 16 and they put us at 2 tables for 8 along the side, but we had a partition wall in between is ... couldn't see, let along talk to 1/2 the group.