Seeing $600 OBC

thanna

For those of you that have rebooked canceled cruises and took the OBC option, are you seeing the $600 OBC show up in your new booking?

We have two of these cruises (3 cabins total) and don't see the OBC on any of the confirmations.

7 minutes ago, dgreeney said:

I go to the print documents and all I see is the OBC credit with the offer.  I don't see any FCC credits.

I emailed my PVP and she added it.  If you don't see it, I would inquire about it.  She said it was not automatic.  

47 minutes ago, bafinegan said:

Go to your booking.  Click on "print your documents"  "click "print" ( it wont print automatically, but will put up the preview prior to printing). Scroll down and your OBC will show up on page 2.

baf

page1.PNG

page2.PNG

Perfect!

1 hour ago, Chelle621 said:

I just looked and my $600 isn't listed.  My travel agent told me that I would see it when I board.  Just wondering about that!

No you should see it when you "print" your documents ( see above for instruction)  I would call your TA

baf

1 minute ago, bafinegan said:

No you should see it when you "print" your documents ( see above for instruction)  I would call your TA

baf

I printed out the documents and the only OBC that's listed is the amount of overage (because my new sailing was cheaper than my old sailing).  I did reach out to my TA.

22 hours ago, Chelle621 said:

I just looked and my $600 isn't listed.  My travel agent told me that I would see it when I board.  Just wondering about that!

This is what I was told when I was on the phone with Carnival.  Then I came to the boards and saw posts similar to this one.  I called back and just mentioned the previous agent had forgotten to attach the $600 to my booking and they fixed it right away and I was able to see it.