How to find FCC on your account?

kelbell

5 hours ago, Bostwick girl said:

Once in your booking, look under check in, where you can print documents.  Once you select print documents, it should be in the information pages. Will show what you paid, all that info and at the bottom should say how much obc you have.  Of course this is only available if you have a new cruise booked.  Hope this helps.

I think if you booked direct you can see payment information.

If you book thru a TA you cant. I had to get my TA to verify my final payment. 

• 9 months later...
On 5/8/2020 at 7:57 PM, N7786W Flyer said:

From the opening page on the Carnival website, click on "Manage", then "My Booking".  Then clink on the "Print Documents" link which is on the left side of the "Cruise Manager" page.  Then check the "Print General Information" box and finally, click on "Print!". 

Once that document is generated, look on page 2 under the "Itemized Charges" box.  All OBC, regardless of it's origin, is shown there.

Garnett

Does it have the terms and conditions of the OBC?  Some can be used for gratuities, some can't.  Etc etc

On 5/8/2020 at 10:57 PM, N7786W Flyer said:

From the opening page on the Carnival website, click on "Manage", then "My Booking".  Then clink on the "Print Documents" link which is on the left side of the "Cruise Manager" page.  Then check the "Print General Information" box and finally, click on "Print!". 

Once that document is generated, look on page 2 under the "Itemized Charges" box.  All OBC, regardless of it's origin, is shown there.

Garnett

This is a very useful post!  I am now juggling three cancellations and re-bookings.  I did keep the original confirmation emails, but it troubled me that the order and booking details on the site does not show the $600 OBC for each cruise.  I followed the instructions and it worked like a charm.  Thank you!