Koningsdam Retreat Cabana questions

carla748

Have any of you rented one and do you know if you book 3 in a row if you can open the dividers and make it one large cabana.  We are a family of 7 adults and two children ages 2 and 10.  We’ve booked Cabanas 3,4 and 5 for a Mexican Rivera Cruise in March.  Did you enjoy the perks ? 

Retreat cabanas are adult only. I have rented family cabanas on NA and Zuiderdam. Very comfortable but walls are not removable. 
I have read on CC that cabanas are all much smaller on Konigsdam. 

Children are allowed, but it's very rare to see a child in the Retreat.  It's a calm, quiet, adult environment, with NOTHING for kids to do.  I've had Retreat cabanas many times, on several ships and only once was there a child - a very well behaved boy around 10-12 years old who would come up and read a book once in a while.  I assume the rest of the time he was off having fun, either with Club HAL or down at the Lido pool.  A young child, such as a toddler, or multiple kids would ruin the experience for me - there's a time & place for them, and the Retreat just isn't the time or place.  And, I can't blame the kids - no kid would want to spend their day up there anyway, since they'd likely be bored to death.

Sue/WDW1972