Will you continue to book inside cabins post pandemic?

Prior to the pandemic I had already vowed never to cruise in an inside cabin again, after a particularly bad experience on my last cruise, that nearly resulted in my finding an early flight home. 

I probably couldn’t stretch to the cost of a balcony but I’d be happy with a window and just being on the outside of the ship. I’m hoping to be back onboard as soon as possible as I really need a holiday after all this lockdown malarkey over here 😔 . Who knew being forced to stay home could be so tiring ...

I've been in many an inside cabin on the Lower Promenade Deck.  But a couple of years ago HAL started to offer me an outside cabin on the LPD and since then I've only been in o/s cabins.  In the future I would not book an inside cabin in case I was quarantined.  Yes, it's more as I sail solo but I would need to see out.  

We have completed 44 cruises, our first was in 1990 on the Fair Princess and we had a tiny port hole.  Only once have we booked an inside cabin and that was in 1994 on RCCL's the Viking Serenade.  We had already spent our cruise money that year but it was such a good deal at $250  total for both of us for a 3 day Mexico cruise. It was one of our best cruises because of the crowd on board.  We spent very little time in our cabin which was more like a converted closet.

Since then we are balcony only cruisers.  As we get older we have become "cabin dwellers" and like spending more time on board.

Last summer we booked a Neptune Suite for the 14 day Alaska cruise and loved it. 

Like many of you on this thread we will not do another cruise until the virus issue is resolved, which for us means vaccination.

Edited by JudithLynne