If you want a laugh

Presto2

Hi, hope you will excuse me putting this on here but wandered over to the Celebrity threads and they have a great link going below.

Some really funny stuff on there and worth a look if you are feeling down. Very much like the thread that Kalos is heading up.

(The reference to the horse, the polar bear and the penguin is from when the ship was launched. She has a horse and crew were dressed as a polar bear and a penguin .. though we had no idea why. Happy days..)

13 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

Hi, hope you will excuse me putting this on here but wandered over to the Celebrity threads and they have a great link going below.

Some really funny stuff on there and worth a look if you are feeling down. Very much like the thread that Kalos is heading up.

(The reference to the horse, the polar bear and the penguin is from when the ship was launched. She has a horse and crew were dressed as a polar bear and a penguin .. though we had no idea why. Happy days..)

Polly 1922 had a thread on here which I posted many joke pictures and videos on but it got moved to the pub forum.

Hopefully more people post on yours as i enjoy the fun threads.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Polly 1922 had a thread on here which I posted many joke pictures and videos on but it got moved to the pub forum.

Hopefully more people post on yours as i enjoy the fun threads.

Nothing to stop you running it from the pub Graham .:classic_smile:

The thread I was posting on got moved down to the pub ,so I decided to run Let's Smile  at the beginning of lockdown .

I thought I  would run it for two weeks but still posting to cheer people up and from some of the feed back  I will keep

going for a while . So don't be put off get down there and get posting on your site .:classic_smile:

Today  I have done a crazy quiz ( amongst other things and other posters content   )

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/2743264-lets-smile/page/32/?tab=comments#comment-59934392   Quiz link

It's one of the very few pub's open  ,feel free to call in :classic_wink:

• Like 2

Sad that things are moved as sometimes members are not aware of other parts of the site. We've been here a LONG time now and didn't even know that the pub part existed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kalos said:

Nothing to stop you running it from the pub Graham .:classic_smile:

The thread I was posting on got moved down to the pub ,so I decided to run Let's Smile  at the beginning of lockdown .

I thought I  would run it for two weeks but still posting to cheer people up and from some of the feed back  I will keep

going for a while . So don't be put off get down there and get posting on your site .:classic_smile:

Today  I have done a crazy quiz ( amongst other things and other posters content   )

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/2743264-lets-smile/page/32/?tab=comments#comment-59934392   Quiz link

It's one of the very few pub's open  ,feel free to call in :classic_wink:

Kalos your jokes are priceless.

The other thread was Polly1922 thread but it was mainly me posting.

If I get any more jokes sent to me I will join you at the pub for a beer.

Edited by grapau27

25 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Kalos your jokes are priceless.

The other thread was Polly1922 thread but it was mainly me posting.

If I get any more jokes sent to me I will join you at the pub for a beer.

Everyone's welcome Graham and you are no exception feel free to join and post , the more the merrier :classic_biggrin:

Tomorrow I will post a very new up to date joke about Sunderland .:classic_wink:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kalos said:

Everyone's welcome Graham and you are no exception feel free to join and post , the more the merrier :classic_biggrin:

Tomorrow I will post a very new up to date joke about Sunderland .:classic_wink:

Cheers.🍺

Stoke radio  latest news ..

Police were called to a Aldi  supermarket today after a fight broke out over loo roll.

They managed calm things down and one person was left with soft tissue damage. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, kalos said:

Police were called to a Aldi  supermarket today after a fight broke out over loo roll.

They managed calm things down and one person was left with soft tissue damage. 😉

I'm a bit disappointed today.. 

Just found out that 'Screwfix' isn't a dating agency.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, kalos said:

If you are referring to Royal Stoke on Trent with your mention of Stoke radio, I will have you know that there would be much more than soft tissue damage caused during such a disturbance. Anyway, a real Stokie is more likely to use a sheet of shiny Izal paper rather than namby pamby soft stuff. Either that or newspaper after the fish and chip oatcake has been consumed.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1