What's the chances June 15 Italy, Montenegro, Croatia will cancel?

Beachlady53

Re above post- are you confusing Cruise with Confidence, whereby you can cancel for any reason up to 48 hrs before your cruise?

As far as I am aware, cruises are only cancelled up to June 11th.I am particularly interested, as my cruise was to have been on August 1st. I did however cancel, as I am over 70 and would have needed a Drs letter at embarkation. That has now changed, but as the Sept 1st deadline had been changed from 31st July, I was allowed to cancel without loosing my deposit, but I was given a FCC ( yet to be issued).

10 hours ago, cruiserchuck said:

A tougher question would be about a June 2021 cruise.  I was thinking about booking one today, but am worried that if there is no vaccine by then, there may still be no cruises.  

If the cruise lines aren't sailing by June 2021, they may never be.  I will say though we're not at all sure our January 2021 sailings will happen.  Of if they do that it will be a cruising experience we're interested in.

I'm booked on the same cruise June 15.  My flight to Rome has canceled.  I can get to Boston (from SC!!!) but nothing else.  Talked to Delta today and was told it had actually canceled.  I made my reservations with FBC so will have to get with them eventually.  Just wish X would hurry up and cancel.  I canceled over $1,000 worth of tours last week.   We had a river cruise following this one out of Munich/Passau to see the Passion Play in Oberammergau but it has postponed to 2022 so we're rebooked to go then on that one.  Got too much going on next year to rebook this one to the same cruise.  Was going to use my FCC to pay for my October TA on Apex but I'm figuring it will be canceled too.   Want to do the same price perk to rebook it for 2021.   Such a MESS!!!!!