What's the chances June 15 Italy, Montenegro, Croatia will cancel?

Beachlady53

Do you even have to ask? 😀

It will be cancelled before end of May. 
Keep calm and don’t do anything. You  can still cancel yourself until 48 hours before the cruise.

• Like 2

Since your flights have been cancelled, you’re entitled to a refund of your air fare and don’t have to “settle” for vouchers. Even if your tickets are classified as non-refundable. And this is regardless if you cancel the cruise or Celebrity cancels.

Did you book your air direct or through Celebrity? 

Edited by BEAV

We are booked on 27 August Constellation.  I've cancelled all my hotel, rental car, and air.  I'll wait for Celebrity to cancel the cruise.  If they don't cancel before final payment, I'll just cancel the day before final payment.  🍷

• Like 1

Within a week, I predict you’ll get a cancellation notice from Celebrity.

A month ago, they extended cancellations for cruises through 6/11 and I’m expecting this week will announce cancellations into July..maybe further.  We are on a 6/13 cruise out of Rome, so we just missed the cut off from the last round, expect to get notice this week. 

Edited by NinaBlue22

I'm booked the next week on the Infinity.  I recommend focusing on trying to get your booking transferred to 2021 before the ships full up, if that's what you want.  Don't even spend one second thinking about 2020, it's not happening.  My cabin class (oceanview) is already sold out for the same cruise in 2021, so I'm looking at another long call tomorrow begging them to confirm a Verandah guarantee tomorrow morning.  Good luck.

26 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

No chance at all, sorry.  You can rebook for 2021, but prices are quite high, so be prepared.

With the new policy you can switch to the same cruise next year for the same price, perks etc.

• Like 2

We have a similar cruise booked for October.  American Airlines has already canceled and refunded our airfare, our pre0paid hotel in Venice has already started the refund process for us and we have canceled other hotels, transfers and tours.  The only thing we are waiting on is for Celebrity to officially cancel so we can get our deposit back.

Have been checking the tracking sites all show the Constellation to have been just floating about of Greece for quite a while but one site shows the ship is due somewhere on 5Sept.?    Good place to drop anchor for 3months!

Staff are being sent home, which has been a huge operation, they are not going to bring them back within a few weeks.

Celebrity’s Dream Sale is not selling any cruises before October.

Edited by upwarduk
  • Like 2

No chance of sailing for you.  If you really want to sail this itinerary and can sail during the same time frame next year, I would take the Lift & Shift offer and move you're sailing to next summer with price protection.  If you don't feel comfortable having X hold your money for that extended time, wait for them to cancel and take the refund.