How long to name travel partner?

Perhaps that answer is true, but if you leave off someone's name, that may result in no boarding pass.  That would then require enhanced and lengthier screening at the cruise port after arrival.

I encountered a lengthy boarding process when I booked a cruise on a Friday at 4 pm and I arrived at noon the next day for the sailing.  Instead of a quick diamond entry, I was required to produce my passport for 2 different verifying officers and went through 2 metal detectors during the process.

I've usually inputted a TBA's name and pertinent info within the 90 to 30 day window prior to the cruise sail date with no negative impact.

On 5/16/2020 at 8:47 AM, evandbob said:

Perhaps that answer is true, but if you leave off someone's name, that may result in no boarding pass.  That would then require enhanced and lengthier screening at the cruise port after arrival.

I encountered a lengthy boarding process when I booked a cruise on a Friday at 4 pm and I arrived at noon the next day for the sailing.  Instead of a quick diamond entry, I was required to produce my passport for 2 different verifying officers and went through 2 metal detectors during the process.

I've usually inputted a TBA's name and pertinent info within the 90 to 30 day window prior to the cruise sail date with no negative impact.

I changed my seat on a flight during a check in years ago and they flagged my boarding pass and I had to be wanded down at the security check point.