Group dining in Blue

CrownCruise11

15 hours ago, hcat said:

No such limit in Concierge,  unless certain cabins have capacity controlled limits.

100% no wiggle room with AQ Class cabins..only 2 guests per cabin.

Suite guests can access BLU,...subject to availability.

Everyone in your party has to be either in a suite or Aqua, they will not permit others into Blu.  Very strict about this. 

Edited by dkjretired

I thank everyone for their advice/input.  My TA has admitted that she made a mistake telling me we can get Aqua class since we do need 1 cabin for 3 people.  We have decided to go with Concierge and we will get 2 tables in main dining room and specialty restaurants as we have done in the past.

28 minutes ago, CrownCruise11 said:

I thank everyone for their advice/input.  My TA has admitted that she made a mistake telling me we can get Aqua class since we do need 1 cabin for 3 people.  We have decided to go with Concierge and we will get 2 tables in main dining room and specialty restaurants as we have done in the past.

The private dining room in Murano still may be a nice fit for a special occasion.   Enjoy your family time!

22 hours ago, marieps said:

One other thought:   Perhaps your party may enjoy the flexibility of having to dine at different tables, and hence at different times.   Especially true at breakfast.   The private dining room in Murano would be perfect for have all 13 seated at a table for a special occasion for dinner.

I thought that only the S Class ships have Murano. We have dined in the private dining room on the S Class. We had 6 people. I seem to remember only 8 seats. While maybe get 10 , but not 13 people. Does the Summit have a private dining room in Tuscan Grille?

29 minutes ago, bigbenboys said:

I thought that only the S Class ships have Murano. We have dined in the private dining room on the S Class. We had 6 people. I seem to remember only 8 seats. While maybe get 10 , but not 13 people. Does the Summit have a private dining room in Tuscan Grille?

We sat 10 very comfortably in Murano.  If parts of OP's party are children,  should be okay<  She mentioned the Summit, but said the big party is going on Reflection.

• Like 1