Port of Galveston - HOU flight time clarification

I hate to ask another fog question about getting to the Hobby Airport from the Port of Galveston and departure times at airport, but this is for a cruise in September on the Liberty of the Seas.  The fog stories at Galveston seem to be centered around the winter months.    We dock at 6:30am and would be getting private transportation back to Hobby.   I know no one can predict the weather, but would at 12:30pm flight out of Hobby in Sept be too early?   

We would not be self-disembarking since we have one person in a wheelchair; however, based on past experience the wheelchair users are taken to a special line or front of the line at the terminal.   (This is also true at the airport.)

I hate missing out on the 12:30 flight but I also don't want to miss (literally) the flight.  

Thank you to everyone who has experience with this.  

Edited by kokopelli-az

1 hour ago, kokopelli-az said:

I hate to ask another fog question about getting to the Hobby Airport from the Port of Galveston and departure times at airport, but this is for a cruise in September on the Liberty of the Seas.  The fog stories at Galveston seem to be centered around the winter months.    We dock at 6:30am and would be getting private transportation back to Hobby.   I know no one can predict the weather, but would at 12:30pm flight out of Hobby in Sept be too early?   

We would not be self-disembarking since we have one person in a wheelchair; however, based on past experience the wheelchair users are taken to a special line or front of the line at the terminal.   (This is also true at the airport.)

I hate missing out on the 12:30 flight but I also don't want to miss (literally) the flight.  

Thank you to everyone who has experience with this.  

Fog is not an issue in September and with private transportation you should have no problem to Hobby .