Need to do a Lift & Shift due cancelled 2020 cruise and NO Insides available 2021

Homestyle

I have just called Celebrity to do a Life & Shift for our cancelled Millennium July 2020 cruise and there are NO inside cabins available through the whole of July and August in either direction.

Any advise please?  Celebrity said I would have to go for an outside at the current price offered on a Sale only, which is about £700 pp more expensive and  I would be loosing my CBP and OBC, I think not!

If I am right in thinking, I only have until mid June to arrange my Lift & Shift?

44 minutes ago, Homestyle said:

I have just called Celebrity to do a Life & Shift for our cancelled Millennium July 2020 cruise and there are NO inside cabins available through the whole of July and August in either direction.

Any advise please?  Celebrity said I would have to go for an outside at the current price offered on a Sale only, which is about £700 pp more expensive and  I would be loosing my CBP and OBC, I think not!

If I am right in thinking, I only have until mid June to arrange my Lift & Shift?

Take the refund, there will be good deals later.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ipeeinthepool said:

Take the refund, there will be good deals later.

I ended up switching to an Eclipse sailing.  They have already allocated me an excellent inside cabin and the invoice has already been adjusted and updated in the account, within two hours of calling Celebrity.  I had only paid £600 each for me and my DH; including CDP and USD300 OBC so wasn't looking to even take the 125% FCC. I don't think I could even replicate that deal, so more than happy with the outcome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Homestyle said:

July 2 to July 9 shows 11 inside cabins CAT 12

Edited by gerelmx

Thank you, I needed something a bit later.  I have ended up switching to the Eclipse on the 15th July sailing.  Very happy with the outcome and the invoice has already been updated and reissued.  Kept the CDP and USD 300 spend.  They allocated us a very nice cabin whilst on the call.

5 hours ago, Homestyle said:

I ended up switching to an Eclipse sailing.  They have already allocated me an excellent inside cabin and the invoice has already been adjusted and updated in the account, within two hours of calling Celebrity.  I had only paid £600 each for me and my DH; including CDP and USD300 OBC so wasn't looking to even take the 125% FCC. I don't think I could even replicate that deal, so more than happy with the outcome.

I'm glad you found a solution that works for you.

1 minute ago, Fouremco said:

Classic Drink Package? Usually CBP (Classic Beverage Package).

Ah yes. Too many abbreviations for me. It's so much easier if folks just type out the words, at least once. I hadn't thought of it being a beverage package.

• Like 1