How steep is beach entry between clubs???

lucyddr

We have gone to Mr. Sanchos for several years now and love it.  That said, the last time we were there in 2017, the beach had eroded significantly and getting in and out of the water was extremely difficult for my parents who are in their late-60's.  I realize it's a natural event due to hurricanes, but wondered if the beach had been revitalized/dredged or if it remains rather steep?  And if so, are Nachi or some of the others less steep???

We are travelling with parents in their late 60's, husband and I are in 40's, and twins are 7.  Just wondering if we would be better off somewhere more comfortable for my parents.....

We went with friends to Paradise Beach last year - first time there in a long time - and the beach entry was very easy.  Plus the pool is HUGE, the facilities are good, and the food was way above average IMHO.  A great pay as you go option, or they also offer an AI package.

• Like 2

The storm that came through recently (Crystobal, that sunk the pírate ship) caused significant beach erosion on the east side. I haven’t read any reports about the west side, probably because the beaches are mainly at hotels and clubs that have been closed. 

Tourist venues are just beginning to reopen so you may find reviews on TA for current conditions soon.

I did this I walked the beach from Nachi almost all the way to Sancho's(until I could no longer take it) walked into the ocean several times in between, walked right in and out, no 3 foot knee blower drops or inclines. Great beach on the Nachi end and in between. Water is awesome.

I highly recommend getting in the ocean at Nachi, no steep inclines and the ocean is calm and clear the whole way up the beach. Yours truly and the beach from Nachi Cocom to Sancho's. Nachi is right behind me, Mr. Frito's 1 mile up the beach. See for yourself. Have a great time. Todd

20161201_121440.jpg