waiting for credit on my Mariner account

suec12

We cancelled our May cruise around mid-March. We got part refund of $$$ (very quickly) and were told that the remainder would be noted on our Mariner account as a credit. This credit does not seem to have been processed. I have called several times (as I have booked a new cruise) and after being on hold for a few minutes, I am told, yes there will be a credit, we will get an email and then we can call and have it added to the new cruise.

I am a little concerned because on the cancellation booking it does not state that these monies will be credited - but I was told at time of cancellation, and several times since, yes, there will be a credit. This has been since mid-March. Any advice? anyone else in same situation? Thanks!

Lots of people are waiting for their FCC’s to be processed.

There are several threads on the first page on this forum about refunds (including FCC)

Here are a couple of them that you may find helpful, but there are more.

You are not alone 😉 

And this one:

We were in this situation.  It took time but about 3 weeks ago our FCC was credited and I called our PCC and in about two weeks, it showed up on our booking along with the OBC associated with it.  Our PCC had to elevate it to get it applied once the FCC was available.