Which Solstice class cabin is comparable to Millenniums 2C

clojacks

Here is our Sky Suite on Deck 6. Small veranda! the 2Cs verandas are bigger than this, but the blue roof extends @4 feet beyond the end of the verandas which are @3 feet longer than the other 2Cs saving those on the jut out of the hump. If you can get 6240/6242 go for either! Right near main elevators and so convenient to Cafe Al Bacio on Deck 5!

Wish I had a foto of 6298! Will see if DH has one and can forward it to me and then onto this thread!

IMG_2647.JPG

17 hours ago, TMLAalum said:

Here is our Sky Suite on Deck 6. Small veranda! the 2Cs verandas are bigger than this, but the blue roof extends @4 feet beyond the end of the verandas which are @3 feet longer than the other 2Cs saving those on the jut out of the hump. If you can get 6240/6242 go for either! Right near main elevators and so convenient to Cafe Al Bacio on Deck 5!

Wish I had a foto of 6298! Will see if DH has one and can forward it to me and then onto this thread!

IMG_2647.JPG

Aren't 6240 and 42 on the angle facing back? Wouldn't they be looking right at the top of the aft lifeboats? I might be picky, but thats not a view I want from my balcony for 14 days in Japan.

@clojacks

Frankly, except for the most forward cabins on any deck you would be looking down on lifeboats. Here are two more fotos from 6240 taken on our Solstice cruise as we left Melbourne. As you can see from the first unless you look to the stern you have a great view because the boat below this cabin is a little bitty thing- not a lifeboat. You can see bits of it in my photo. The second does show the lifeboats as you look sternward. We are booked in a Sweet 16 for our upcoming Millennium cruise, but when we sailed her from Hong Kong to Shanghai we were in our only OV cabin thus far (7003- at the bow and huge) and didn't miss a veranda at all since our itinerary was very port-itensive.

P1010236.JPG

P1010202.JPG

Edited by TMLAalum