Azamara Choice Air "Not Eligible"

islandwoman

We are now 317 days from embarking in Tokyo on our first Azamara cruise.  We booked 4 B2B cruises, ending in July in Greece. The airlines have already posted their flights from the US to Japan for our dates.  I tried to search one way flights to the cruise embarkation point on Choice Air,  but received this error message:  "not eligible - Back to Back Booking Type."  Does this mean that we cannot use Choice Air to book our flights, just because we're on B2B cruises?  If not, what does it mean and how can I at least research available flights on Choice Air?  (I called Choice Air, but did not receive a clear answer; I emailed Azamara but did not receive any answer at all.)  I hope that some of you have experience with booking Choice Air flights for B2B cruises and can explain this to me.  

4 minutes ago, alidor said:

You are too early first of all.   You can’t book flights earlier than 270 days prior to the cruise.

Thank you for posting that.  I thought that, as written on the Azamara website, "ChoiceAir, the airline booking tool for Azamara®, lets guests shop every major airline and book flights any time from 330 days up to 4 days before sailing."

https://www.azamara.com/plan/air-transfers/choiceair