NCL's final payment date at 120

Yea, only the last of the 2020 cruises get 60 days and not many of our 2021 cruises ..... Since the rest of the 2020 cruises will most likely be cancelled anyhow this change really is a nothing burger delivered by NCL. They don't do the 60 days for 2021 as well, I cancel in December. 

Just now, tallnthensome said:

Yea, only the last of the 2020 cruises get 60 days and not many of our 2021 cruises ..... Since the rest of the 2020 cruises will most likely be cancelled anyhow this change really is a nothing burger delivered by NCL. They don't do the 60 days for 2021 as well, I cancel in December. 

Yeah, sadly, what it means for me, is that, I'll likely cancel both cruises in April.  My bad, I really thought they were going to up the ante.... not so much, however, still a good  shot... thanks. 

I just received this email from Norwegian regarding their new cancellation policies. It appears that if you choose to accept a Future Cruise Credit, you can cancel up to 48 hours for cruises in 2020, and 15 days for cruises in 2021. Of course you need to at least book something by August 31, 2020.

If you choose a cash refund, the normal 120 days out still applies.

July 29, 2020
Dear Valued Guests and Travel Partners,

Our Guests First philosophy puts you at the heart of every decision which is why during these extraordinary times
we are doing our part to provide you with peace of mind however and whenever we can

Today, I am proud to announce the extension of our Peace of Mind policy into 2021 and a new final payment
schedule for all 2020 voyages. Our hope is that these accommodations reassure and inspire you to transform your
destination daydreams into vacation reality.

Our new payment policy for all 2020 voyages postpones final payment until 60 days prior to your vacation start
date versus the standard payment policy for both new and existing reservations.

Booking with confidence is now more important than ever, so under our extended Peace of Mind policy, for any
existing or new reservations made by August 31, 2020:

· Guests are free to cancel anytime up to 48 hours in advance of vacation start date (For any voyage
embarking through December 31, 2020)

· Guests are free to cancel anytime up to 15 days in advance of vacation start date (For any voyage
embarking January 1, 2021 through October 31, 2021)

This policy applies to individual and group bookings.

When guests choose to cancel via our Peace of Mind policy, they will receive a full refund in the form of a future
cruise credit to be used for sailings that embark through December 31, 2022. If guests opt to cancel a future
reservation without taking advantage of our Peace of Mind policy, they must contact us via phone. Our standard
cancelation policies will apply in that instance. To review our Future Cruise Credit terms and conditions, please
visit https://www.ncl.com/cruise-faq.

We are optimistic about the future and look forward to welcoming you onboard again very soon . In fact, we recently
opened for sale a year’s worth of extraordinary itineraries featuring sailings to the over 300 incredible destinations
that our guests have come to love. Our team is standing by to assist with your future travel arrangements for these
sailings which are available through April 2023. It goes without saying that our very first priority is always your
health, safety, security and well-being so I encourage you to read all about the good work we are doing at
https://www.ncl.com/why-cruise-norwegian/book-with-confidence.

I hope you will join me very soon in exploring the world in the safety and comfort of an amazing Norwegian Cruise
Line ship with your friends and family.
Until then,
Harry Sommer
President & CEO
Norwegian Cruise

Edited by djkolp