2022 -2023 Release Dates!

ladylyn915

So I listened to John Heald live this morning.  Within his talk he mentioned cruises are now available through 2023!

That is good news - because we all have FCC and up until now had few choices beyond April 2021.

However, when I tried to book Mardi Gras for July 23, 2022 - there are no accessible balconies at all and four decks of balconies are sold out.

The question then is when did booking actually open up?  I checked three days ago and there was nothing.  Is it really possible for all these cabins to be already sold out?  Or, are only 

a certain number of cabins being released at same time to control capacity?

Lyn

8 minutes ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

It is possible Carnival is limiting bookings right now until they sort out the re-bookings required due to the cancelled Mardi Gras, Breeze, etc dates.

Yes - I agree.  I hope they revisit the pricing as well - seems pricey for Florida port.  But, I guess Carnival has to make up some lost revenue somehow.

3 hours ago, ladylyn915 said:

So I listened to John Heald live this morning.  Within his talk he mentioned cruises are now available through 2023!

That is good news - because we all have FCC and up until now had few choices beyond April 2021.

However, when I tried to book Mardi Gras for July 23, 2022 - there are no accessible balconies at all and four decks of balconies are sold out.

The question then is when did booking actually open up?  I checked three days ago and there was nothing.  Is it really possible for all these cabins to be already sold out?  Or, are only 

a certain number of cabins being released at same time to control capacity?

Lyn

Did you call Carnival? Those cabins may not be available online.

1 hour ago, BlerkOne said:

No - Not yet.  I will wait a little while.  I just found it interesting and was wondering about others' opinions.  My thoughts are  it is most likely capacity control.

2 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

Calling Carnival this week is probably not a great choice - they will be overwhelmed as it is, and I bet knowledge of all the changes is not yet fully promulgated.

I'd wait a bit, see how things evolve.  But that's me - I don't need the stress of calling, especially knowing everything else that is going on.