Encouraged to Hope - May 2021

PoolSlider

On 8/4/2020 at 7:08 PM, GeorgesGal said:

The train is only one hour!  And cheap!

you’ve never met my hubby have you? 🙈😂😂 he gets very stressed out if we’re relaying on public transport. 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈😂 I’d take the train without any hesitation but hubby................not a hope in h**l. 🙁

1 hour ago, Issyalex said:

you’ve never met my hubby have you? 🙈😂😂 he gets very stressed out if we’re relaying on public transport. 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈😂 I’d take the train without any hesitation but hubby................not a hope in h**l. 🙁

Not even in Switzerland where you can set your watch by the train arrivals and departures?

On 7/29/2020 at 9:57 AM, StanandJim said:

You are just not getting my point, which is that the onus of cancelling private Tours falls to the passenger alone.

Those booked through the Cruise Line are cancelled with the cruise reservation and need never be thought of again.

It is also true of an Oceania Cruise, that many of the more basic shore excursions will already have been included under the Olife Banner, so saving money via private Tours may be even more a moot point.

We have found in the last few years that a lot of the OLIFE tours have been very good and worth taking.  Had not taken many ships tours till then bet were suprised how good they were. Also some were much more than basic. Cheers to O.

5 hours ago, RJB said:

We have found in the last few years that a lot of the OLIFE tours have been very good and worth taking.  Had not taken many ships tours till then bet were suprised how good they were. Also some were much more than basic. Cheers to O.

I agree with you, RJB.  We NEVER had taken an Oceania ship’s tour prior to the advent of OLife, solely private tours (in Europe usually with others found through the roll call) or DIY.  We have been pleasantly surprised by the quality.

The three “water-based” OLife ones I took in March (snorkeling at Klein Bonaire; catamaran to Bequia and swimming at Princess Margaret Beach; and yacht sail to, and swim off, Columbier Beach, St. Barts, all were well run and simply delightful.