Dancing with the Stars Fall 2020?

I'm still watching and enjoying it too.  But whoa, I just Googled Gleb and Chrishell and found out that he's splitting with his wife and there's rumor that it was because of Chrishell.  I hope that's not true!  It's sad regardless of the reason.  What made you wonder if they were a couple?  I hadn't picked up on that.  Their last dance was sexy, but Gleb's dances have always been like that.  It was why I didn't like him his first season.  He relied on sexy too much and was kind of "one note".

The icon inspirations were fun.  Tyra pulled off the Jennifer Lopez gown pretty well but the Nicki Minaj outfit was awful.  Carrie Ann's dress and hair were very pretty.  Kaitlyn's dance was the best.

Ugh, we're back to a popularity contest instead of people voting for the ones with the most talent.  Having the judges decide between the bottom two helps, but only if the weakest person is in the bottom two. 🙁  

Tyra's outfits continue to be horrible.  I loved Carrie Ann's red dress with the cape this week though.  Very pretty and flattering.  And Justina looked lovely with her red dress and long hair too.  

We're down to one more week.

On 11/18/2020 at 11:54 AM, retiring soon said:

HI all!

Yes, that's what I thought too but I like Nelly.

I liked the way the judges entered this week so you could see their outfits.

The season has gone by quickly.

I like him a lot too.  He really impressed me as a person, I just thought he wasn't as strong a dancer as the others.  It was nice that the judges got to make a formal entrance instead of just sitting at the table.  I agree, the season went by fast!

• 1 month later...