Will Florida cruises start back up in October?

8 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

In our area, no limit on the beach. On the beach that cars can drive on, they have asked them to leave one car space between but I haven’t seen that. 

M8

They are so strict here as they should be. We never go to the beach because of the crowds. This year with the capacity limit and the water being so clean and it's unusually warm we have gone at least once a week. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, bigrednole said:

2 months ago I would have said absolutely. I am now questioning March 2021.

I doubt I’m making final payment in December for March. Haven’t even looked at using my flight credits for that cruise. The next 5 months will “tell the tale”. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Iamcruzin said:

That's the issue here as well.  If I had school age children I would be enrolling them in a home school program. At least that is structured program. They are talking about all kinds of crazy things like 2 days in school 3 days at home. They are running out of time and there doesn't seem to be a universal plan. 

My 4 year old is absolutely going to preschool when it starts up - just me tho. 

Just now, TheMastodon said:

My 4 year old is absolutely going to preschool when it starts up - just me tho. 

Preschool is a different story than elementary or high school as far what's going on with the education program. Home school isn't popular in NY but given the uncertainty with the up coming school year I would home school. This is coming from someone who pays $6000 a year in school taxes. I have no idea what additional cost of homeschooling would be.