Seaside Champagne Bar

Kevin79

Does anyone have photos of the champagne bar menu? We've upgraded to the PP drinks package and know all drinks by the glass are included. I used the package on Seaview last year. Hopefully going with friends in June/July 2021 and would like to share the excitement with them.

Pictures below are from Meraviglia sailing in the US, so should be very close to Seaside.  The YC drinks package covers drinks up to $12 outside of the YC so the choices are very limited at the Champagne bar.  I couldn't get them to give me the NF because it was $16 even though it was available at the Top Sail lounge for YC.

Champagne1.jpg

Champagne2.jpg

Champagne3.jpg

3 hours ago, KennyFla said:

Are any by the glass included in the Premium/Yacht Club package?

From memory, there were some "bubbly" that fell into the Premium package, but couldn't say if it was champagne.

2 hours ago, Até said:

Pictures below are from Meraviglia sailing in the US, so should be very close to Seaside.  The YC drinks package covers drinks up to $12 outside of the YC so the choices are very limited at the Champagne bar.  I couldn't get them to give me the NF because it was $16 even though it was available at the Top Sail lounge for YC.

Champagne1.jpg

Champagne2.jpg

Champagne3.jpg

This is perfect. I have literally been hunting for weeks for this! Thanks so much!

On 7/24/2020 at 8:16 PM, Kwaj girl said:

Don't get too excited - the Champagne Bar is unfortunately in a very noisy location.  No chance at all for a quiet sip.

I was on the Seaview September 2019. Really enjoyed the bar, watching people move around the atrium. Great spot for people watching. Bar staff were fantastic too.

On 7/24/2020 at 3:16 PM, Kwaj girl said:

Don't get too excited - the Champagne Bar is unfortunately in a very noisy location.  No chance at all for a quiet sip.

Mmm, that depends on your definition of noisy. It also depends what time you're there. I spent a lot of time at the Champagne Bar on the Seaside and didn't find it noisy. It really depended what time I was there: for example, if people were going to dinner or to a show, there were couples strolling by and it got noisiER. But 90% of the time it was like any other bar on the ship, I was able to have conversations with my wife and other passengers without having to raise my voice. BTW the bar tender there, Oksana, was awesome. She tended bar at the Champagne Bar on the Meraviglia when we sailed last December. It was nice to have her pouring the champagne and chatting on not one, but two MSC cruises.

We loved the champagne bar on seaside we had upgraded our free premium drink package to premium plus and would stop there daily for a great class of nicely chilled champagne, premium plus cost 17 a day extra but includes all drinks sold by the glass , including Johnny Walker blue. Bartender there was the best he started poring our favorite as soon as he saw us.

Edited by George C
  • Like 1

On 7/28/2020 at 2:42 PM, DCGuy64 said:

I was able to have conversations with my wife and other passengers without having to raise my voice.

We would always be able to enjoy ourselves and hear each other on the Seaview. Most of the time we say at the bar. It was a much better way to for us to watch the other passengers go by, watching them take photos on the staircases - made me chuckle at times. Can't wait for friends to experience it next year.