Sky Suite 10121 - Edge

Treacher1

Can anyone please verify that this Sky Suite has the bed FACING the balcony and has the mirror/window in the bathroom that opens to look out over the room onto balcony.  Different sites show different set ups for Sky Suites - some have bed on side and not facing balcony.  Just want to be sure to book the correct one.  Also, I read all S2 Sky Suites have the bed facing the balcony, yet some sites show the diagram of the bed on the side for S2 (which I think is an error).  If anyone has stayed in this exact suite OR any on Deck 10 forward - please provide pics.  Thanks for your help - smooth sailing to all of us whenever the opportunity allows us to do so again!

Here is a link to a youtube video of 10118, which is opposite side of the ship but in almost identical location.  It shows beds against the bathroom wall and facing the balcony.

Thanks for the video - looks great - we are booked for a back to back in March - hope we are able to sail by then.  Thinking of upgrading to this type of suite - just a little above our budget, but have some time to save. Smooth sailing to all.

You will love the sky suites as well as the suite lounge, deck and restaurant!  We now will not sail in any regular balcony category of cabin.  We love the celebrity and royal suites also.  Never tried higher level.  I think only s3's under the edge have different bed placements.

Edited by Cruise a holic

This may not be the exact setup. It looks like your door will be on the left, so this stateroom appears to have a door on the right. I will assume this is an S2, but won't swear to it.

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg?ch_ck=15616375

Edited by K12Guy
Addtl info.