Radiance Bookings?

Matco

8 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

The Radiance already is in Europe. I think Legend will move to Long Beach for 2021 and Radiance will do the Legend cruises in Europe. A lot of the Legend cruises for the first half of 2021 have disappeared.

It’s certainly a possibility given the dry dock is delayed. Did they provide an update as to when they expect the refurbishment to be completed? I thought I remember reading Spring 2021 somewhere which could put it in a good position to assume the previous commitments made with the Carnival Legend. 

That is, of course, unless Carnival decides to simply drop the European itinerary temporarily. We really don’t know the impacts that far ahead yet and it changes everyday. I’m still not even confident my Baltic cruise next summer on Adventure of the Seas will sail as planned due to logistics and ship’s positioning. 

Edited by xDisconnections

12 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

The Radiance already is in Europe. I think Legend will move to Long Beach for 2021 and Radiance will do the Legend cruises in Europe. A lot of the Legend cruises for the first half of 2021 have disappeared.

This just made me groan.  I can see the logic, esp based upon the comments in the inter iew with the chief communications beard.   

Edited by jimbo5544

Carnivals website still shows nothing available to book before May 2nd 2022, so maybe the refurb/re-name has been delayed from the original April 2021 arrival date in Long Beach