Carnival Sailings for 2022

ladylyn915

When our Panorama Cruise was cancelled, our email offer on May 3, 2020 stated that we must book by 12/31/2020 and sail by 12/31/2022.

We are already booked for 2021 and would like to plan for 2022, but there are almost no sailings posted.  

What are your educated guesses as to when we will see 2022 itineraries.  Has there been later offers that would allow booking after 12/2020?

Before I call Carnival, I thought I would ask here.

Thanks for any information.

Lyn

I wasn't on the Panorama, I was on the Sunrise for December 2021 and rescheduled that to February 2022 on the Magic.  I agree with you that options were limited...I booked a month ago and it was a little challenging to find something that met my criteria,  that was also prior to my sail date deadline.  It still looks as though sailings are limited, plus I heard that Carnival isn't going to be sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale (no idea if it's true or not but last time I looked a month ago they didn't have any options) so it seems like they're still being conservative with options right now.

• Like 1

We are booked on 1/1/22 sailing of the Freedom (Panorama).  I went to check something out on it and the record showed them as all being sold out.   I don't know about the other areas of the ship.  But at least I was able to look at future sailings.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2020 at 10:55 AM, ladylyn915 said:

When our Panorama Cruise was cancelled, our email offer on May 3, 2020 stated that we must book by 12/31/2020 and sail by 12/31/2022.

We are already booked for 2021 and would like to plan for 2022, but there are almost no sailings posted.  

What are your educated guesses as to when we will see 2022 itineraries.  Has there been later offers that would allow booking after 12/2020?

Before I call Carnival, I thought I would ask here.

Thanks for any information.

Lyn

Depends on the ship.  Our was cancelled for this October and I saw that the Horizon is up for all of 2022.  We booked it for Halloween 2022.  That is the furthest out I have ever been able to book.

• Like 1

I was looking for European sailings in 2022 and couldn't find anything porting out of the states so I thought they just ported out of other countries.  I posted here and apparently they port out of Tampa but nothing is up yet.  So weird to me they don't have any cruises up for 2022 as it seems they would want the deposit money, at least.