Anyone have photos or videos of 14126 for 14526 on Oasis after Apmlification?

I am curious as well.  Being a family of four I am always looking for those odd rooms which offer a ton of space for not much money.  With Carnival the best value would be the grand scenic 6K cabins.  With RCCL it would be the large oceanview at the front corner of Quantum class ships, or the wedge shaped panoramic oceanview rooms on the modified Voyager and Freedom class.  Maybe 14126 and 14526 on Oasis will become another great value option.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/24/2021 at 9:14 PM, crbonfiber said:

I will for sure.

Hey @crbonfiber!  We just blindly booked 14526 on Oasis and have been looking everywhere for info about this cabin.  We can tell it's bigger, but wondering about the layout of the cabin?  Did you end up getting any pics?  Just curious, we already have it, but wondering what to expect!

• 2 months later...

I got some!  This is from June 2022, Oasis of the Seas, panoramic cabin 14526.  We were overwhelmed by the windows and the view.  We love this cabin, it felt very spacious and open, and a great find since you can book it for the same price as the other panoramics.

It has standard closet space and bathroom.  I didn't think to get pics of the bathroom, which is right next to the door, but who cares about that, lol 🤣

AEF63DFB-0D15-4CAA-B74E-91A1174D515C.jpeg

07019B5E-EBC6-4319-9279-C108F865899D.jpeg

589DB38A-F268-425D-8C64-DD2D131E244B.jpeg

Edited by kidznurse
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, kidznurse said:

I got some!  This is from June 2022, Oasis of the Seas, panoramic cabin 14526.  We were overwhelmed by the windows and the view.  We love this cabin, it felt very spacious and open, and a great find since you can book it for the same price as the other panoramics.

It has standard closet space and bathroom.  I didn't think to get pics of the bathroom, which is right next to the door, but who cares about that, lol 🤣

AEF63DFB-0D15-4CAA-B74E-91A1174D515C.jpeg

07019B5E-EBC6-4319-9279-C108F865899D.jpeg

589DB38A-F268-425D-8C64-DD2D131E244B.jpeg

That is the exact cabin we had booked for March 2020.  Dang it!  Glad you got to enjoy it at least.  Thanks for sharing the unicorn photos

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you.  Yes I did see a few photos but hoping someone who stayed in14526 would have photos and comments.   We are Diamond Members and have been on numerous cruises.  These are newly created rooms on Oasis.  We are on Symphony the week of February 25th and I’m thinking we should have done the reverse in booking.  

On 1/21/2023 at 5:59 PM, Julierees said:

We are on Oasis of theSeas  March 5th and the following week. We booked 14526 and the second week we have a balcony overlooking Central Park.  I would love to see photos. 

Dang.  Would have loved to see that cabin.  Had it booked pre-pandemic, but it was cancelled on us due to the pandemic.  We are booked on the 2nd week of your upcoming B2B on the Oasis as well.  Too bad you did not have that panoramic cabin for the 2nd leg of the B2B.  We have 8 CP balcony cabins for that March cruise.