Club class limitation?

Sea Hag

We've only had Club Class once before, and we loved it. We have it for the two cruises we have booked now. Browsing through info on the Princess website, I find that it says in the fine print that Club Class is open for dinner each night (no surprise there) and only open for breakfast and lunch on sea days. No surprise on lunch, but the one time we had Club Class, I'm sure it was open for breakfast all days. What the heck? I liked that option for breakfast, since they had some kind of crepe every day.  Not pleased.  https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships/club-class/ClubClass-eFlyer.pdf   Scroll down to the bottom of that page to the fine print.

It is open for breakfast every day.  I think it just needs to be read a little differently.  “Open for dinner as well as breakfast......and lunch on sea days”.  A little separation there.  Here is more info from the Princess site which states it better.  

Club Class Dining is available for breakfast and dinner daily as well as lunch on sea days. 

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/food-and-dining/club-class-dining/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sea Hag said:

We've only had Club Class once before, and we loved it. We have it for the two cruises we have booked now. Browsing through info on the Princess website, I find that it says in the fine print that Club Class is open for dinner each night (no surprise there) and only open for breakfast and lunch on sea days. No surprise on lunch, but the one time we had Club Class, I'm sure it was open for breakfast all days. What the heck? I liked that option for breakfast, since they had some kind of crepe every day.  Not pleased.  https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships/club-class/ClubClass-eFlyer.pdf   Scroll down to the bottom of that page to the fine print.

We were on the Crown in July 2019 on a port intensive cruise around the UK and we ate breakfast every morning in the CC Dining area. As far as the fine print goes, I think not mentioning breakfast on port days was just an oversight as they serve breakfast every morning in the MDR where the CC Dining area is usually located.

Club Class breakfast is available every morning, including sea days and disembarkation morning.

The fine print says "Club Class Dining is available for dinner each night as well as breakfast and lunch on sea days." I agree it is not written clearly. It should be read "breakfast" and "lunch on sea days". The "on sea days modifies lunch - not breakfast and lunch.

10 minutes ago, NavyVeteran said:

Club Class breakfast is available every morning, including sea days and disembarkation morning.

The fine print says "Club Class Dining is available for dinner each night as well as breakfast and lunch on sea days." I agree it is not written clearly. It should be read "breakfast" and "lunch on sea days". The "on sea days modifies lunch - not breakfast and lunch.

I think you nailed it. I wasn't looking at it that way.

In addition to confirming that CC breakfast is available every day, I'll go a bit further and say it works particularly well at breakfast since a) full suite passengers usually dine in Sabatini's or Crown Grill.  And b) many folks skip a served breakfast some or all days lightening the load.

Service tends to be great for breakfast though the menu is precisely the same as other MDR guests receive - no additional items for Club Class at breakfast.