9-17-20 Thursday Weigh-In...10 Weeks Till Thanksgiving And14 Weeks Till Christmas...Yikes!

Belle

Hello on this Tuesday.

Mel glad you had a good time at the Zoo and that there wasn't to many people.

Diana thanks, yes we have to keep chatting..to help us lose or stay the same and

to keep us sane in this upside down world.

To everyone ..How are you doing?   Eating well?  Any exercise?   Did you enjoy your weekend?

Can you believe today is the 1st day of Fall.  No....don't like it because in goes into winter.

Don't like winter.  What season do you like better?  I like summer the best..even this mixed up one.

Belle, I too like summer the best ... It feels like fall here, we even had a frost (only my morning glories got hit and the cucumbers) I still have 4 green tomatoes that I'm hoping will ripen.    Don't like winter except for Christmas.  I think our winter is way too long, but all my kids are within 10 miles of us, so I won't be a snow bird and move to Florida for the winter ... family is too important.

Sounds like everyone is doing ok.  Mel, the zoo sounds lovely ... been quite a few years since I have gone to one ... sounds like a nice idea!

Hope everyone is having a good week.  Jan

Jan like you I wouldn't move (maybe would if had snow) because my "kids" live near by.

Plus my house is paid for and taxes are low. Why would I spend more money and pay higher taxes.

I'm having a "bad eating night"!  Just got on a kick..carbs and more carbs.  Think thinking about

the election, the virus, supreme court vote,  ect  just set me off tonight.  Why are some people 

(to be nice will put it this way)  not using their brains in our world right now?

So hope I don't have a gain tomorrow/ Wed. and at least stay the same on Thursday.

Everyone have a good day. I might try to do some cleaning but won't promise!:classic_laugh:

Belle. —  sounds like you had a bad night.   Don’t beat yourself up — today is another day.     We all have bad days.   I got rid of ALL the carbs in my house,  I’m addicted to candy - can’t  ration  with just a piece will eat the whole bag.   

I fantasize about moving to Colorado.  I live in Houston area —summers can be brutal. Live far enough from coast that don’t need to evacuate during hurricane.  

hang in there.

THANKS  Izena and Mel..yes a bad night.  I had just watched Basic of Sex again. We have lost so

much with Ruth Ginsberg gone. They will replace her with someone that will help take things away that

help women and everyone that took years to get.  So sad.

Didn't have a gain today, hope it doesn't show Thursday.

lzena are you getting all that rain? Mel think your away from the rain/  Hope your both safe.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

I wrote a post 20 mins ago, they say it's hidden. Guess they didn't like what I said.

Was explaining why I was sad and eating to much.  Was talking about the Ruth Ginsberg movie

and what we lost and what we will lose.

Thanks Izena and Mel I'm fine, didn't gain today hope it doesn't show up Thursday.

Izena are you getting all that rain? Hope your alright.  Mel I think your not getting the rain. Different area.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Belle, sorry you're having a bad eating day. I hear you on your gripes. 

I spent time in the yard yesterday and today, filled our yard waste bin and worked up a good sweat. Blue sky, warmth, sunshine, ahhhhh. I finally got hubby to help me trim the broken tree branches on our peach trees (there was so much fruit and so heavy). On a good note our trees are now much smaller so we won't have as much fruit next year. We had way too much this year.

See everyone tomorrow for weigh-in.

Mel and Izena, stay safe from the weather. 

Diana

Diana I'm fine today, it was just last night after watching the movie again about Ruth Ginsberg.

Don't know if hid the post because the movie title has a certain word in it.  Didn't really say much

else except we all are going to lose rights that took years to get. You know what I mean. So sad.

SO ATE TO MUCH.  Over it now..the eating part that is.

Nice you got to work in your garden before it got hot for you this weekend.

Edited by Belle