FCC Issuance

deweytrader

1 hour ago, deweytrader said:

Hello,

Was wondering if anyone knew how long has been taking Carnival to issue FCC's?  Also are they able to be seen online or do they just send you an email?

Thanks!

That depends...

Have you told Carnival which future cruise you want the FCC applied to?  If not, then the FCC is sitting in limbo on your original booking (i.e. the cruise that was canceled) and you won't be able to see it.

However, if you have had the FCC applied to a new cruise, then you should be able to see it on the Cabin Confirmations email they send you at the time of booking.

Garnett

FCC is immediate.  As soon as you notify Carnival that you have chosen the FCC option, it is available for you to use.  You do not receive an email, nor can you see it online.  You must call to have it applied where you wish it to go.

That depends...

Have you told Carnival which future cruise you want the FCC applied to?  If not, then the FCC is sitting in limbo on your original booking (i.e. the cruise that was canceled) and you won't be able to see it.

However, if you have had the FCC applied to a new cruise, then you should be able to see it on the Cabin Confirmations email they send you at the time of booking.

Garnett
Since I booked through an agent, the OBC gift by carnival is seen in the agents email confirmation

It's not immediate. I'm using my FCC for my canceled November cruise on a 2022 Celebration cruise. I put my deposit down last week. My TA told me when the FCC is available he'll apply it and send me an updated invoice. I'm still waiting on that.

It's not immediate. I'm using my FCC for my canceled November cruise on a 2022 Celebration cruise. I put my deposit down last week. My TA told me when the FCC is available he'll apply it and send me an updated invoice. I'm still waiting on that.

Correct, it takes about 7--10 days for Carnival to issue the FCCs.

Also, you have to pay a fresh deposit on the future Cruise before applying the FCC and OBC