The Daily for Thursday Nov 5, 2020

richwmn

Such a positive place this is today!  @VMax1700 so happy for you and your wife.  We will all celebrate with you this evening!  @gigianne thank you for sharing the poppy display.  Just beautiful and so creative.

Disturbing news for our county today.  We go back to "Orange" level because our COVID case numbers are rising so fast recently.  It is the most strict before total lockdown.  For so long we were one of the best counties in the state, and then it took a very bad turn for the worse about three weeks ago.  There are 6 other counties in the state going to more strict regulations.  Unfortunately, the disease is still out there, so we all need to be so careful.  

Not trying to be a downer!  It has been a beautiful day here today.  Wet weather is supposed to arrive over the weekend, which is a help for our drought.

Have a great evening everyone and enjoy whatever delicacy is on your menu!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, VMax1700 said:

@richwmn thankyou for this wonderful friendly platform.  It is like a daily therapy.

@everyone on this thread.......thankyou for your support, we really appreciate it.

I just toasted the two of you! I am so happy to such a wonderful spot of great news to toast!

• Like 4

Greetings, all! I’m late to the party today, my apologies! My DH is (was?) a redhead. He also made dinner today - tenderloin steak. It was wonderful!

@VMax1700, terrific news about your DW! I’m so happy for you both!❤️
@cat shepard, I like your new tops! If we ever sail together, I’d like to bring you a surprise. Except now it won’t be a surprise.🤔We came to our condo in town last night. Fall has gifted me with drifts of small, bright red Japanese maple leaves that I’ve been coveting all summer. They print so beautifully!

Edited by Horizon chaser 1957
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, Horizon chaser 1957 said:

@cat shepard, I like your new tops! If we ever sail together, I’d like to bring you a surprise. Except now it won’t be a surprise.🤔We came to our condo in town last night. Fall has gifted me with drifts of small, bright red Japanese maple leaves that I’ve been coveting all summer. They print so beautifully!

That’s sweet of you. I can only imagine what those maple leaves will do for your artwork!

• Like 3